Saturday, November 26, 2005

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
DJ CASH MONEY files
I had iTunes on random & a track came on & I thought, 'Hey, this is pretty cool' & then it dawned on me, it was The Music Maker, the instrumental/dj track on Cash Money & Marvelous' album, from Where's the Party At? So I thought I'd up a few tracks by the 1987 New Music Seminar winner (DJ competition). The Cut Killer track is from the French Double H DJ Crew album of 1999. It's pretty dope. Has a nice swing to the rhythm & it's pretty funny when Cash & Cut start talking. I'll have a look for the NMS audio & anything else interesting in my boxes here. I've seen him play a few times recently & all I can say is...not really my taste in music. More the jiggy/R&B commercial vibe. His history rules though.

MP3: DOUBLE H DJ CREW - Cut Killer & Cash Money
MP3: CASH MONEY - The Music Maker

6 comments:

thebrownbriefcase said...

i know he can be rather cornball, but his gig at the metro about 4 years ago when hardly anyone showed was such a good night. he came out a year or so ago again didnt he? i have a great old album of his - cant remember where it is.

Benoit Lapierre said...

Hi from Canada.
Your Blog is very interesting! Keep on going!
I will talk about it to my friends.





Get Firefox! and Reclaim Your Inbox!

idiotproof67 said...

Yeah Cash must be having a laugh & enjoying himself.

Yay, a French (?) Canadian.. Cool.
Give me encouragement like that & I'll keep it up.
Nice to know that people might find it useful & informative...
or are you just random Spam...? Hmm.
The Firefox thing makes me think so. Damn. It got me all excited.

Bring on comments... Me likes.

thebrownbriefcase said...

his blog:

http://blog-independant.blogspot.com/

riggs said...

Oi blaze!
props no less

idiotproof67 said...

Worrrrrrrrrrrrd....

Dolt, i've just realised that if a name is there they must have a blog themselves.. Der...

Still learning. Ha, nice to know i'm not getting spammed. i guess thats why you have to type in the letters.