Friday, January 06, 2006

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A blog dedicated to ADIDAS footwear

I'm sure some nutjobs out there will be interested in this stuff. Dude has just started a blog dedicated to his sneaker of choice. As for me, well I buy like one pair of shoes every couple of years. So just regard me as the messenger on this one. Though I do appreciate nice design & I like it when he posts up old adverts. I find myself looking at the box more than the shoe. It looks like it could fit about 30 or 40 cassette tapes.

Today in the store I asked this kid how he pronounced the word that is spelt like this, A.D.I.D.A.S. Not wanting to sway his choice of pronunciation, I thought he'd just utter the one he would normally use. Instead he said A.D.I.D.A.S. I said, 'No, say the word'. Again he said A.D.I.D.A.S. I said, 'No no no... The wooooord itself, not the spelling'. Sheesh! So he finally understood & said it, but then someone else asked what he just said & he pronounced it the other way. We all looked skyward & gave up... I also had to explain what the phrase, 'the horse has bolted' meant. It was a long day.

I love My Adidas

No comments: