Thursday, December 15, 2005

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Old School Wrestler figures

Andre the Giant, Jimmy Hart & Billy Graham.
Only US$19.95 each from Jakks Pacific.

I know crap all about modern wrestlers, but I reckon these new figures of classic 70s/80s wrestlers are much cooler. This is awesome stuff. Forget all that Kid Robot super expensive limited edition stuff, get some of these ugly looking champions for your office. These are from the CLASSIC SUPERSTARS WAVE series. Some of the US toy stores don't send their products overseas, so I found a place that does. Toywiz.com seem to be the place.

I thought I'd up the Hulk Hogan dissing title track from Macho Man Randy Savage's 2003 released hip hop album, Be A Man. Produced by The Raskulls.

Action Figure Insider
MP3: RANDY SAVAGE - Be A Man

No comments: