Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
ACEYALONE & RJD2 Super combination

I know I'm getting ahead of myself here, but I was extremely impressed with the 8 tracks I've heard already. Yep, Acey & RJ have teamed up for the album, Magnificent City. After RJ created 3 of the best tracks on Acey's 2003 album, Love & Hate. it was most hopeful that they would work together again. Acey is obviously one of the most gifted emcees that there has ever been & RJ is proving himself again & again with every release he's involved in. To be released Feb 7th, with the almost boogie disco-ish single Fire coming out the 17th Jan, 2006. Awesome stuff. I've upped one track from the promo. Like some promo CDs, it naturally it has Aceyalone talking over it, but not enough to be annyoing. It's incredible. Definitely another contender for album of the year.

Project Blowed website
RJD2 website

MP3: ACEYALONE & RJD2 - All For U

No comments: