Monday, February 13, 2006

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
NAPOLEAN DYNAMITE on wax.
Oh & BOBA FETT as well


Those dudes from the Mon Mothma label, who put out the Jawa Breaks a few years ago, have done it again. I haven't bought a battle record for many years now, but I think I might get these for a laugh. I'm not one to start reciting film dialogue like an annoying gimp, even if I did think the film was pretty funny, it's just the whole concept is ridiculously absurd & I'm sure in 50 years time, some film freak will cream his pants at such an obtuse discovery. Good for those parties with yer drunken mates wanting to 'have a scratch'. Gimmicky, perhaps, but some of the music is pretty cool.

Released: February 2006.
NAPOLEAN DYNAMITE - Liger Breaks. MON MOTHMA. MMR 1979-LP
BOBA FETTUCINI - Arcade Breaks. MON MOTHMA. MMR 1978-LP

Should be available from most online stores that carry battle records this week.

No comments: