Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A hard to find mix from DIPLO

Here's a bonus for anyone who saw Diplo down here recently. This is his extremely hard to find original AEIOU mix. The sequel with Tripledouble is still available for purchase & I advise you to do so. It's a pretty sick mix that is dominated by impossibly unknown folk stuff. I know nothing in that genre, so it was an aweseme listen. Very recommended.

The usual stuff.
Rare funk, folk, jazz, some double copies are in effect. Just a nice rarity to have & shows the early stages in his now oblique musical tastes. It's just a solid beatdigging mix if you have no idea who this member of the Hollertronix crew is.

DIPLO - Aeiou. Part 1 39MBs. 192kbps
DIPLO - Aeiou. Part 2 61MBs. 192kbps

3 comments:

K. said...

Hey dude. Love the site check me out sometime. I have you linked up. We love the same stuff.

Keep up the great work.
Peace.

Sam said...

Hey, thanks for putting these up! I've been trying to find it that mix for a while. I just recently put up an interview with Diplo on my own blog (http://radiodingbat.com). Check it out if you want. He talks about the next AEIOU that's set to come out.

http://radiodingbat.blogspot.com/2006/03/video-dingbat-episode-1-diplo.html

heeeeeth said...

Can you please re-up this? I beg of you, please, please, please!